Dr. Teixeira is certified in several areas of performance care. Performance care increases the efficiency of body function by eliminating muscle imbalances, muscle strength issues, faulty biomechanics, nutritional deficiencies, and more.
Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified
- Biomechanical evaluation to detect physical limitations in your body, such as inflexibility and weaknesses in the muscles and joints that may lead to injury or limit your body from making an efficient golf swing.
- Result oriented treatment program for your golf swing needs.
- Assessment used by the professionals at the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI).
National Academy of Sports Medicine: Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- Designed for sports professionals working with athletes at all levels
- The preferred sports performance training credential of the National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association (NBATA)
- See consistent results in rehabilitation,reconditioning and performance enhancement
- Integrated training programs for fitness to keep athletes performing at the highest level
National Academy of Sports Medicine: Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- Integrated training programs for fitness with a focus on corrective injury prevention and performance at the highest level
- Trained in movement assessments, inhibitory techniques, muscle activation techniques, and common musculoskeletal impairments
- Prevents injuries and get you back on track to living healthy, productive lives
- The preferred injury prevention and recovery credential of collegiate and professional sports teams